7 February 2014, Royal Garden Hotel, London
In February we will be holding our first ADBA AD & Hospitality Conference as part of our campaign to reach out to the hospitality and food service industry. We are working with WRAP and the British Hospitality Association (BHA) to organise the event which will bring together companies from across the hospitality industry along with the waste industry and AD operators to discuss the opportunities available to reduce food waste and send unavoidable food waste for treatment through AD.
What’s on the agenda?
- Appreciating the value of the hospitality industry’s food waste
- Panel debate: Identifying the challenges in managing food waste across the supply chain
- Interactive table debate: Exploring the issues and debating potential solutions
- Martin Bates, Craft Guild of Chefs
- Gary Lohan, One Aldwych Hotel
- Martin Couchman, British Hospitality Association (BHA)
- Mike Hanson, Head of Environment & Programme Management, BaxterStorey
- Stuart Hayward-Higham, Sita
- Brendan Hunter, WRAP
- Dean Pearce, ReFood
- Charlotte Morton, ADBA
- and more
Interested in attending?
If you work in the hospitality or waste management sector or you are an AD operator or developer and are interested in attending, please contact Annika.
How else can you get involved?
As part of our efforts to address the key barriers to extracting more unavoidable food waste and getting it sent to AD, this event is limited to the hospitality and waste management sectors and AD operators and developers. However, there are a number of ways for you to get involved, from table top exhibition stands (including a delegate ticket), to advertising and sponsorship. Find out more about the opportunities available here.